Manual Handling Instuctor / Assessor Update (Loads) - Short Course at Acacia Training
To equip and update delegates with current handling techniques and best practice issues, while minimising the risk to themselves and others.Who Should Apply:
Manual Handling Train the Trainers (Loads). To ensure competency is updated and skills refreshed. Updates required annually.
By the end of the course delegates will have an understanding of the following:
- Understand the basic anatomy of the spine and back care
- Understand the responsibilities of employee and employer in relation to Manual Handling legislation
- Understand the basic principles of safe manual handling
- Identify appropriate manual handling techniques
- Understand the importance of correct load assessment and will have participated in practical exercises.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.