Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship at Epping Forest College
Business administration is an important support role within any business or organisation. This apprenticeship will prepare you to work effectively in a wide range of administration roles including executive assistant, secretary, administration assistant, data entry clerk and office junior.
Materials will be discussed at interview with the Workforce Development apprenticeship team.
This apprenticeship is equivalent to two A levels. Mandatory units include:
- Demonstrating an understanding of customer service
- Demonstrating an understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
You will also select from a range of optional units which may include:
- Personalising customer service personal
- Organising the promotion of additional services or products to customers
- Implementing quality improvements to customer service
- Applying technology or other resources to improve customer service
- Managing customer service performance
- Full use of an online portfolio, Smart Assessor
Functional Skills Must undertake Maths English and ICT at L2 or Provide copies of GCSE
You need to be aged 16 or over and working for 30 hours a week or more. Apprenticeship programmes require a level of English and Maths which we can help you to to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs.
Online Test/ Practical work/Assignments/ Witness Testimony/Observation in the workplace
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Epping Forest College directly.