Countryside & Environment - Level 2 Diploma at Easton & Otley College
The course provides a foundation in a broad range of skills required to gain employment within countryside management, or to progress into further education or training.
You will learn practical skills including habitat management techniques and how to use machinery such as brushcutters and tractors.
- Tractor driving and machinery
- Wildlife and conservation studies
- Estate skills
- Work experience
- 4 GCSEs at Grades D-G (including Science) and Maths and English at Grades D or above.
- Alternatively you should be able to show you have undertaken suitable work experience or have a Merit in a Level 1 qualification with 2 Functional Skills.
Assessment is by means of assignments and practical tests.
Normally dependent on the outcome/profile of Grades achieved, and routes could be:
- Extended National Diploma
- Advanced Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.