Transport Admin Assistant at Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council
We are a long established (since 1976 ) haulage company specialising in the haulage of fright containers around the country primarily to (exports ) and from (imports ) the major uk ports. We have a fleet of 50 trucks and work primarily for many of the world’s biggest shipping lines.
We have all modern equipment and fully utilise technology to get the best out of our fleet. We aim to grow our business over the next few years to accommodate the expected increase in business with the opening of the new Liverpool 2 container terminal next year.
Key responsibilities for the role
- General office admin (phones, filing etc)
- Dealing with drivers (notes, keys etc)
- Data input into our transport systems
- Giving out and taking instructions over the phone
- Advising customers of incurred extra charges and sending charges via e-mail
- Scanning and storage of pod’d (proof of delivery)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council directly.