IT Users BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Walsall College
The Edexcel BTEC Entry Level 3 Award and Certificate, and Level 1 Award, Certificate and Diploma for IT Users (ITQ) (QCF) is a nationally recognised programme designed by employers to meet the needs of today’s businesses.
The suite of ITQ qualifications allow individuals to acquire IT skills that will help them work effectively and productively in their employment. There is a wide choice of units to choose from, including office-based applications, IT security, and IT maintenance. In addition, there are multimedia-based applications, including video software and audio software, which also complement the ITQ suite.
The ITQ offers a flexible route to achieve the skills needed for work. It is a tailored programme that can meet individual needs.
No formal qualifications required. Interview and initial skills assessment required.
- Edexcel Functional Skills qualification in ICT at Level 1
- Edexcel GCSE in ICT
- Edexcel GCSE in ICT (Double Award)
- Edexcel Level 1 Award in Digital Applications for IT Users
- Edexcel Level 1 Certificate in Digital Applications for IT Users
- Edexcel Level 1 Extended
- Certificate in Digital Applications for IT Users
- Edexcel Level 1 Diploma in Digital Applications for IT Users
- Edexcel BTEC Level 1 Certificate
- Edexcal BREC Level 1 Diploma
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Walsall College directly.