Business & Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship at HIT Training
This Intermediate Apprenticeship will last 12 months and is made up of the following components:
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration (Technical Certificate)
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration (Vocational Qualification)
- Functional Skills Maths (Level 1)
- Functional Skills English (Level 1)
- Functional Skills ICT (Level 1)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
This is down to the eligibility of the candidate and also an Initial assessment.
The employer will also need to demonstrate suitability of training programme by completing a skills scan.
Continuous Assessment in the workplace
Assessment reviews take place every 4-6 weeks
An employer contribution is applicable and is dependent on the size of the organisation and the volume of participants on the training programmes.
For more information about HIT Training and this Apprenticeship visit www.hittraining.co.uk/careers
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact HIT Training directly.