Creative Media Production - Level 3 BTEC at Kingswood Secondary Academy
BTEC media studies will suit students with an interest in
popular media, who are interested in the practical application
and wish to pursue media as a potential career.
BTEC Level 3 National Subsidiary Diploma – Year 12
– Pre-production Techniques.
– Communication Skills.
– Research Techniques.
– Film Studies.
– Stop Motion Animation Production.
– Factual Programme Production Techniques for TV.
– Advertisement Production for Television.
BTEC Level 3 National Diploma – Year 13
– Creative Media Production Management Project.
– Working to a brief in the Creative Media Industries.
– Understanding the TV and Film industries.
– Film and Video Editing Techniques.
– Corporate & Promotional Production Techniques.
5+ A*-C grades at GCSE including C grade or above in English. It would
be useful to have studied media at KS4, but is not essential.
You will be assessed on coursework, there are no
Studying BTEC creative media production can lead on to
degrees and BTEC Higher Nationals. Former students have
gone on to be media professionals including one student now
working on the production of Dr Who for the BBC.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kingswood Secondary Academy directly.
Last updated date: 09 July 2015