IT Users BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Designing multimedia products, collecting and creating digital assets
- Developing multimedia products, prototyping, testing and distribution
- Graphics - selecting and capturing stimulus materials and developing graphic images using vector and bitmap-based software tools to prepare images for online and print
- Games authoring using a moodboard and developing games for others to play
- Promoting and reviewing games
- Skills and techniques for 2D and 3D game engines
- Using ICT surveys for information handling, presentations, paper-based and online publications, prototyping and testing
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Entry Level 3 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at E grade or above, or equivalent qualifications, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.