Safeguarding at Aurelia Training Limited
This course has been designed to meet the Skills for Care Common Induction Standard 6 and the QCF: Health and Social Care Diploma Unit HSC 024. Safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults is everyone’s responsibility, especially for those working daily with these specific groups in settings such as care homes and nurseries. This course will train staff to regulatory requirements, ensuring the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults.
The areas covered include;
• How to recognise signs of harm or abuse
• Understand ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse
• How to respond to suspected or disclosed abuse
• Understand the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
• Know the relevant legislation, policy and procedures in relation to safeguarding
• Understand the role and responsibility of a manager in relation to safeguarding
• All of the above related to your company policy and procedure
Depending on the level of content required, training can be delivered either through a half or full day and can also include Lone Working if applicable. Training is delivered on site at your place of work for groups of 8 or more or for smaller groups, through local venues in Coventry and South Birmingham.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aurelia Training Limited directly.