Children & Young People's Workforce (Child Care) Intermediate Apprenticeship at Harlow College
It is vital that those working in the child care sector are able to demonstrate the right qualities and gain the appropriate qualifications in order to support children and young people to gain the best start in life and provide them with a safe and secure environment. This framework will support apprentices to do this.
At L2, the qualification is a generic qualification for the Children and Young People's Workforce and confirms competence under supervision in these areas.
About the course:
- L2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Application of number, communications and ICT at Level 1
- Employer rights and responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
To achieve full framework you will need to pass all elements of the course
- If you are considering this framework you should have an interest in working with children. It is a requirement to undergo an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check.
- You must also be working in the sector and be in suitable employment.
- You will need to undertake a skills scan relevant to an early years role including a basic skills assessment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.