Accessibility links

Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders at HTP Training

Course description

This course was developed in order to meet the requirements of the Licensing Act 2003. It is now the law in England and Wales that anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public must hold a personal licence.

Those who wish to obtain a personal licence need to apply to their local authority. Applicants will be asked for a number of things to support their application, one of which will be proof that they hold a licensing qualification such as the BIIAB NCPLH.

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact HTP Training directly.

Last updated date: 29 August 2014
Provider logo

Key information

  • Start date: Next September
  • Duration: 1-2 Years