Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair - Level 3 at South Devon College
The advanced apprenticeship in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair is perfect for you if you have completed the intermediate apprenticeship with a good level of success in both the College and in the workplace. The advanced apprenticeship places great significance in diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults with motorcycles, and after gaining the required skills you will be expected to demonstrate an outstanding ability to diagnose and rectify faults in a professional context.
What will I learn?
- Identifying customer needs
- Engine systems
- Chassis systems
- Electronic and electrical systems
- Driveline systems
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 1
- You must have completed an appropriate vocational qualification at Level 2
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
- You will be required to carry out an aptitude test
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.