Getting Ready for Education And Training (GREAT) at Macclesfield College
Who is this course for?
- Students aged 16 years and over.
- You may be looking for a course that offers different ways to learn than you may have experienced at school. This course could act as a stepping stone to a course in your chosen subject area or as a bridge into employment.
What will I do?
- Edexcel Diploma in Workskills - Level 1 OR
- Edexcel Certificate in Personal and Social Development - Entry 3
- Entry 3 Award in Workskills - Entry 3
- Level 1 Awards in Vocational Studies and Safe Road Skills and Attitudes
You'll cover a variety of topic areas including:
- Enterprise Activity
- Project work
- Independent Living
- Preparing for Employment
- Succeeding at Work
- Enthusiastic about being at college and see employment or further education as one of your goals.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Willing to try new things.
- Prepared to commit to a full time course.
Learning will take place in a mix of environments including classroom based sessions, practical workshops and work-based learning.
- Level 1 or Level 2 vocational course
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Macclesfield College directly.