Retail - Visual Merchandising Advanced Apprenticeship (Framework 443 / Pathway 2) at Eastleigh College
This qualification comprises QCF credit-rated units developed by Skill Smart retail. This qualification is nationally recognised. It allows learners to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to national occupation level required by employers.
To complete the following qualification you must achieve a minimum of 43 credits all at level 3.
10 credits will come from the one mandatory unit:
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
You then will have a minimum of 33 credits to select from group B which include:
- Audit stock levels and stock inventories in a retail environment
- Monitor and help improve food safety in a retail environment
- Maintain the availability of goods on display in a retail environment to promote sales
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
To be working in the retail environment as a retail assistant, retail buyer, retail manager or retail merchandiser.
During the course you will be allocated an assessor who will assess using the different assessment methods available such as observation, questioning, witness testimony, product evidence and professional discussion.
Progression within the workplace could be a retail assistant, retail buyer, retail manager or retail merchandiser
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.