Business Administration - Apprenticeship Level 2 at Redcar & Cleveland College
This Apprenticeship provides evidence of competence in a supporting role in an office environment. It is aimed at candidates that work as part of a team and ensure the provision of information and resources to others.
Apprenticeship Framework comprises:
- L2 NVQ Diploma in Business & Administration
- Key Skills/Functional Skills
Mandatory units for NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Business & Administration include:
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
Further credits must be achieved from a range of optional units.
Most of our apprentices continue to be employed at the end of the apprenticeship. There are good opportunities for selfemployment or perhaps progression to an Advanced Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Redcar & Cleveland College directly.