Performing Arts BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate at Bilborough College
This is a course for anyone with a desire to have a career in acting or the performing arts and can be studied alongside a combination of other qualifications. The course is equivalent to 1 A-Level.
You will benefit from the following:
- Realistic work-based scenarios and projects.
- Practical and theory-based workshops.
- Research topics.
- Rehearsal and final assessed production.
The full qualification is four units. There are three Mandatory units and two of these will be externally assessed. BTEC assignments are all graded as Pass, Merit or Distinction.
- Investigating practitioners work
- Developing skills and techniques for live performance
- Group performance workshop
There will be a fourth unit option, which will be chosen in support of the students on the course
5 GCSE grades at A* - C
Students who successfully complete this course can use the qualification to enter a specialist area of employment or to progress to higher education, drama school, HND or other professional development programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bilborough College directly.