Public Services (Uniformed) BTEC Extended - Diploma Level 3 at Redcar & Cleveland College
The BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public Services is designed to equip students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in future employment in the Uniformed Public Services or for progression to Higher Education.
This course is offered on a modular basis and all students are required to complete the following 5 mandatory units:
- Government, Policies and the Public Services
- Leadership and Teamwork in the Public Services
- Citizenship, Diversity and the Public Services
- Understanding Discipline in the Uniformed Public Services
- Fitness Testing and Training for the Uniformed Services.
Plus complete a range of specialist units. In addition to the above, functional skills will also be delivered.
Four GCSEs at Grade C or above, one of which must be English, or a Public Services BTEC Level 2 with an average grade of ‘merit’ or equivalent plus English at Level 2.
Students are required to purchase and wear a Public Service Department kit in all practical activities, or as directed by staff.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Redcar & Cleveland College directly.