First Line Management - CMI Certificate (QCF) *DISTANCE LEARNING* *FEES PAYABLE* at BIZGROTE Training School
Developed for Supervisers and First Line Managers who have Operational Responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives Junior Managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
A more extensive qualification, our Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management (QCF) gives you a broader knowledge of effective management skills while focusing on the specific management areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
These qualifications are designed for Supervisers and First Line Managers, to support the development of their skills in maintaining and developing the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations for which they are responsible for, by motivating and developing the people who work in the team or department; fostering effective communications and developing a sense of team/corporate identify.
Units and Rules of Combination for Level 3 Award
- Introduction to First Line Management (30 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Personal Development as a First Line Manager (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Managing and Communicating Information (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Identifying Development Opoportunities (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Recruitment and Selection Process (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Maintaining Quality Standards (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Improving team Performance (20 learning hours, 7 credits)
- Management Communication (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Being a Leader (25 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Resource Planning (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
- Corporate and Social Responsibility (20 learning hours, 6 credits)
Learners need to complete any combination of Units to a minimum of 13 credits to achieve the Certificate in First Line Management.
The qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 16. CMI does not specify many entry requirements for these qualifications, but Centres are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
Hence, before being accepted into the Programme, every Learner will need to pass an Assessment Interview where we will check qualifications and experience to ensure you can study at this level, and suggest alternatives in case this level is not appropriate for you.
Please check the Chartered Management Institute syllabus.
£450 plus VAT
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact BIZGROTE Training School directly.