Intermediate Food Hygiene - VRQ at MEAT (Ipswich) Ltd
The Intermediate level course is designed for those working in all food businesses at supervisory level. Candidates will need to have an analytical approach to food hygiene and will be encouraged to demonstrate how they can influence others and positively encourage good standards. The training time to cover the syllabus must be at least 18 hours, typically covered in 3 days.
- Food poisoning and food borne disease
- Physical contamination of food and its prevention
- Food storage and temperature control
- Food preservation
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest Control
- Supervisory management
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact MEAT (Ipswich) Ltd directly.