Mathematics A Level at Goole High School Academy
This course aims to provide students with a structured way of learning Mathematics in an accessible format that students will find both challenging and rewarding. It will encourage and nurture students appreciation of Mathematics and emphasise its importance in the wider context.
What will you be learning?
The course consists of the following content:
- Module 1: Introduction to C1 advanced mathematics
- Module 2: Concepts for advanced C2 mathematics
- Module 4: Methods for advanced C3 mathematics
- Module 5: Applications of C4 advanced mathematics
- Module 6: Decision mathematics D1 or M1
To start an AS Level course you should achieve at least 5 grade Cs at GCSE including BTECs. To start a Level 2 course, 4 GCSE passes are required. All courses expect a high level of commitment and hard work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Goole High School Academy directly.