BTEC Subsidary Diploma in Sport at Regent High School
CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF…
- you are passionate about sport
- you enjoy working as a team
- you want a career in sport or a sports-related field
Taking a BTEC National Subsidiary Diploma/Diploma in Sport gives you the to study a wide range of theoretical components such as anatomy, physiology and psychology. You will have the opportunity to develop skills through a variety of sports and have the chance to lead and coach sports activities.
The Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma is equivalent to one A Level qualification and can provide up to 140 UCAS points.
The Level 3 Diploma is equivalent to two A Level qualifications and can provide up to 280 UCAS points
At least 5 A*-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including at least a grade D in English Language and Maths. A Level 2 qualification in BTEC Sport is desirable but not essential
- 100% coursework portfolio.
- amongst other methods students are assessed through vocational situations, practical performance and written assignments.
- university degrees in Sports Journalism, Sports Science, Physical Education and many more
POSSIBLE CAREER OPTIONS
- Personal Trainer
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Regent High School directly.