Administration (Business Professional) Level 2 Diploma at Hull College Group
This exciting one year vocational course is suitable for those students wanting a combination of a practical and theory based qualification which takes place in a classroom setting.
The course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to work in an office environment.
The focus of this qualification is to assist our learners to gain key employability skills to support their transition intofuture employment.
- Communication in a Business Environment
- Creating Business Documents
- Supporting Business Meetings
- Working in an Office Environment
- Career Planning in Administration
Three GCSEs at Grade D or above and a keen interest in working in an office environment.
- Level 3 Diploma in Administration.
- Other opportunities may include apprenticeships and employment in an administration environment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.