Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Barbering at Woodspeen Training
This Level 2 Diploma (NVQ) will support the development of the skills and knowledge required to provide treatments and services to enhanced the appearance of your clients. You will gain a unique combination of skills an doccupational competence o work under supervision and biology, physiology and mathematics. This qualification is designed to meet the Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE) Framework.
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health & safety
- Giving a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo, condition and treat hair and scalp
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques
- Dry and finish men's hair
- Cut hair using basic barbering techniques
Examples of Optional Units:
- Create basic patterns
- Reception duties
- Perm and neutralise hair
There are no entry requirements but it would be an advantage if you have a genuine interest in Barbering.
Follow on courses:
Level 3 Diploma (NVQ) in Barbering
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.