Electrical Installation Level 2 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
The course is aimed at those aged 16 - 19 wishing to progress from the Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation course who do not have relevant employment in the industry.
Maths and English are an integral part of this course. However if you already hold these qualifications at Grade C and above then you will be exempt from these qualifications.
- Unit 201: Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Unit 202: Principles of Electrical Science
- Unit 203: Electrical Installations Technology
- Unit 204: Installation of Wiring Systems and Enclosures
- Unit 210: Understand How to Communicate with Others within Building Services Engineering
Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
GCSE Grade C or above in English and maths or achievement of Functional Skills studied at level 1
- Unit 201: Online multiple choice exam and practical assessment
- Unit 202: Online multiple choice exam
- Unit 203: Online multiple choice exam
- Unit 204: Practical assessment and written questions
- Unit 210: Online multiple choice exam
City and Guilds 2365 Level 3
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.