Apprenticeship in Body Repair at Nova Training - Wellington
The certificate in Body Repair aims to prepare participants with the knowledge, understanding and practical skills required for working within an accident repair centre.
This Course is aimed at individuals within a Body Repair Centre environment dealing with accident repair to motor vehicles.
- NVQ Certificate in Body Repair Level 2
- Functional Skills in Literacy & Numeracy
- Information Advice & Guidance (IAG)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Knowledge Based Technical Certificate
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
How will it be delivered?
You will be assigned a dedicated industry experienced assessor who will visit you at work every 4-6 weeks at a time to suit you and your employer. They will become your support and guidance throughout your course. Your NVQ will include various voice recorded assessments such as observations and guided discussions.
This qualification takes a minimum of 12 months to achieve.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Nova Training - Wellington directly.