Animal Management (Zoological Science, Exotics and Conservation) Level 3 Extended Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
This course is designed for people who are interested in a career in the animal welfare sector.
- Animal breeding and genetics
- Animal biology
- Animal Welfare and Ethics
- Practical Animal Husbandry
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Health and Diseases
- Work experience in the animal sector
- Investigative research project
- Practical Skills in animal science
- Animal metabolism
- Advanced animal nutrition
- Human and Animal interaction
- Exotic Animal Husbandry
- Zoological Animal Health and Husbandry
- Wildlife Ecology and conservation management
One of the following qualifications:
- Five GCSE passes at grade A* - C (Grade 5) to include English Language, Mathematics and Science
- A good school/college report containing evidence of good attendance and behaviour and attainment may also be asked for.
WHAT CAREERS CAN I GO ON TO?
Successful completion of the course could lead to employment including zoo-keeping, animal sanctuaries, pet shops, police, RSPCA inspector, RSPB, animal technician, Blue Cross or PDSA.WHAT FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE?
Students may be eligible for progression onto Higher Education courses.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.