Chemistry A Level at Southern Consortium Sixth Form
Linear course: All compulsory units, and practical endorsement in chemistry. Each unit divide into separate topics
Suitable for students with GCSE grade B in Chemistry and Mathematics OR core and additional science grade B in each.
- Periodic table, elements and physical chemistry, 100 marks, 2 hours 15 minutes
- Synthesis and analytical techniques, 100 marks, 2 hours 15 minutes
- Unified chemistry, 70 marks, 1 hour 30 minutes
Assessed at the end of the two year course.
- Essential for anyone wishing to pursue a degree in medical sciences.
- Skills acquired are transferable to many careers
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southern Consortium Sixth Form directly.