Business 'AS & A2' at Temple Moor High School
An A Level in Business Studies will allow students to investigate topics that are relevant in today’s
You will study businesses in a variety of contexts and consider:
· The different forms of businesses and their purpose
· How the changing external economic, competitive, ethical, social and technological environment influences business decision making
· The four key functional areas – marketing, human resources, finance and operations – and how they coordinate with each other and aid business decision making
Students will cover a wide range of topics which cover many of the major areas of businesses. The topics covered will also give students the ability to develop their literacy and numeracy aspects.
Students will develop the knowledge and skills
needed to analyse data, think critically about issues and make informed decisions – all skills that are needed for further study and employment.
Dedication towards achievement is desirable. Excellent attendance is
essential and a willingness to learn is compulsory. Admission may be dependant on the individual.
· The two year A Level course has 3 exam papers sat at the end of the second year
· The one year AS Level course has 2 exam papers sat at the end of the first year
· There is NO coursework undertaken during the A Level course
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.