Travel & Tourism Level 1 Diploma at Walsall College
This level one course introduces you to the world of Travel and Tourism and is ideal for students who wish to gain the initial skills and knowledge required to work towards a career in the sector.
It prepares students for a variety of career paths within the industry and focuses heavily on the practical aspect of the industry.
Students will take part in teambuilding activities, role plays demonstrating product knowledge, selling skills, welcome meetings and geography assessments.
All students must demonstrate :
- A strong commitment to study
- High attendance - 95% or above
- Excellent punctuality - 95% or above
This qualification is assessed in a number of ways to provide a clear indication of students' knowledge and abilities. The types of assessments used are:
- Research tasks (part of an assignment)
- Short-answer questions (part of an assignment)
- Practical tasks (part of an assignment)
- Online e-assessments
Students can go on to study the following related qualifications:
- Level 2 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Travel and Tourism
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Walsall College directly.