Plastering Level 2 Apprenticeship at Bradford College
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to learn and train in your chosen career as well as earning a regular pay packet. You will be given first-hand experience and learn the majority of the skills needed on the job, whilst also completing off-the-job training within college by day release.
On completion of this course you will receive an Apprenticeship in Plastering through City & Guilds.
The Apprenticeship will cover:
- Conform to General Workplace Safety
- Conform to Efficient Work Practices
- Move and Handle Resources
- Prepare Background Surfaces for Plaster Work
- Produce Internal Solid Plaster Finishes
- Produce External Solid Plaster Finishes
- Apply Finishing Plaster to Backgrounds for Plaster Work
- Install Direct Bond Dry Lining
- Lay Sand & Cement Screeds
- Install Mechanically Fixed Plasterboards
You will be required to study a technical qualification at Bradford College.
GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade A*-E or Entry 3 on the Literacy and Numeracy BKSB screening.
For further information please visit our website:
or contact 01274 728316
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bradford College directly.