Physics at Chellaston Academy
- Mechanics (motion, forces and energy)
- Electricity, waves and quantum mechanics
- Practical laboratory skills
- Newtonian world (Newton’s laws,
momentum, circular motion and thermal
- Fields, particles and Frontiers of Physics
(including medical and nuclear physics as well
as modelling the universe)
AS/A2 levels (2 years)
5 or more Grades at B or above, all of which
must come from separate courses.
In line with other institutions, we also expect
higher grade passes in Maths and English, in
order to access Level 3 courses.
To take Maths AS/A2, you must have at least
an A grade in order to take up the course
In the larger, on-line prospectus there are
entry requirements for each subject. In general,
at least a B grade is required to take
a subject at AS/A2 level
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chellaston Academy directly.