Marketing - Level 2 at South Devon College
This apprenticeship is designed to develop the skills, knowledge and overall performance of those working in a marketing role. It is recommended for learners who work in marketing and who want to further their career and gain a qualification through a flexible combination of training and assessment. You will develop an essential background and understanding of a range of common work tasks in the rapidly developing marketing sector, such as direct marketing, market research, public relations, social media, presentation skills and production of documents.
What will I learn?
- Principles of marketing theory
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Customer relationships
- Designing and producing documents
- Managing performance and communication in a business environment
- Project management
- Understanding the relationship between marketing and sales
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to be working towards achieving English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.