ICT Systems Support Level 2 Diploma at Totton College
If you enjoy tech and would like to turn it into a job, we offer courses
to help you achieve that. You’ll gain an understanding of ICT and move on to apply it by developing skills that can help you get your career off the ground. We can help you to progress into a job in IT, telecoms or digital development such as customer support,
system security, managing software, web design or software development.
~ Includes work experience ~
You’ll learn a combination of theory and practical skills such as:
- understanding networks
- understanding hardware maintenance
- supporting games development
- supporting web development
- data administration
- project support
You’ll be assessed through assignments or a portfolio.
With your qualification, you can apply for a job as:
- database administrator
- IT product support administrator
- telecommunications support
- systems and network support
- cyber security and software testing
- game design and testing
- social media and digital marketing
- telecoms installation and support
Alternatively you can learn a related course at a higher level or apply for an apprenticeship in a related work area.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Totton College directly.