Level 1 in Outdoor Pursuits at HTP Training
This course encompasses activities achieved in a multitude of environments, both land and water based. Activities are studied for their leisure and competition uses along with the needs and impacts on the environment. Each of the activities enhances skills and knowledge of the environment, with innovative means to develop core curriculum skills in maths, English and ICT.
What will I learn?
- Leadership Skills
- How to plan and take part in activity and sports sessions
- Take part and plan expeditions
- Identify and understand means of health and well being
- Plan and identify ways to improve ones own fitness
- How to work as part of a team or individual to complete tasks
- Motivate and participate in a range of activities
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact HTP Training directly.