Apprenticeship in Horticulture at Sheaf Training
This apprenticeship framework consists of the Level 2 Diploma in Work-based Horticulture plus functional skills in English and Maths.
- Clearing and leveling of horticultural sites
- Ground preparation and planting
- Maintenance of grassed areas
- Use and maintenance of horticulture equipment
- Monitoring and maintaining Health & Safety in the work place
- Communicate information within the work place
Previous horticultural experience at work or at home is preferred. An interest in plants and working outdoors is essential.
Applicants must have already secured a place with an employer in order to undertake an apprenticeship.
Learners will develop a portfolio of evidence, which is assessed against City & Guilds criteria.
Apprentices will also have to sit an end of apprenticeship test.
Successful completion of this qualification can lead to employment or further study at Level 3.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.