Construction and the Built Environment Level Three BTEC 90-Credit Diploma at East Riding College
Construction and the built environment is an ideal course for students wishing to become an Architect, Building Surveyor, Construction Manager, Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor or any other professional/technician career pathways in the sector. You will study a range of subjects linked to the above careers.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and the built environment
- Sustainable construction
- Mathematics in construction and the built environment
- Science and materials in construction and the built environment
- Computer-aided drafting and design for construction
- Design procedures in construction
- Conversion and adaptation of buildings
- Construction design procedures
- Construction design technology
- Five GCSEs (Grades A* to C) Including maths and English
- Or a Level Three Subsidiary Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
The Level Four BTEC Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Construction, which is available at East Riding College, or another higher education course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.