Improving Operational Performance at Hull College Group
As an apprentice you’ll gain a broad understanding of the manufacturing industry by working both in the office and on the floor. You might schedule materials, monitor production processes, work on the floor as a member of a production team, text the quality of products, and learn health and safety practices.
The framework consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations(QCF)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations (QCF)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Industrial Environment Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Level 2 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills - Level 1 Application of Number and Level 1 Communication
None required but applicants must be working in the manufacturing sector.
The Apprenticeship in Industrial Applications provides the best possible preparation to achieving trained operator/semi-skilled status within the Manufacturing Engineering Industry. It may also, where appropriate, provide positive progression to Advanced Apprenticeship or higher level work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.