Business BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma/Diploma at Worthing College
This 2-year course is equivalent to two A Levels. The qualification is designed to prepare learners for employment in the Business sector or progress to higher education.
The Subsidiary Diploma is a 6 unit qualification. The Diploma requires an additional 6 units to be studied.
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communications
- Market Research
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
You will need a minimum of five GCSEs at A*- C grade, or at least a merit in a Business BTEC Level 2 Diploma.
All assessment is through coursework. There are no exams. All the units are internally assessed and graded at one of the following levels: pass, merit, distinction or distinction*.
- Use it as an entrance qualification to progress on to a higher education course
- It is also an extremely useful background for those considering setting up their own business
- It provides an understanding of business, which will be useful for nearly all careers and workplaces
- It provides skills which can be used to gain employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Worthing College directly.