SUPPORTING TEACHING & LEARNING ADVANCED FRAMEWORK at Chesterfield College
You will study a number of units including:
- Facilitating Learning for Groups and Individuals
- Assessing Skills and Competence in the Workplace
- Identifying Learning Needs
- Planning Learning and Development Opportunities
- Developing and Preparing Learning and Development Resources
- Engaging Learners and Employers
We offer this Apprenticeship at Advanced Level. A member of our Recruitment Team will be able to advise you if you are suitable for this level based on your current grades and experience.
Many of our Apprentices go on to gain employment with the company they are placed with. You could also go on to full-time employment for another company in a Learning and Development based role, do the next level of your Apprenticeship or, depending on wh
'• Where costs are quoted in this document they are correct at the time of publication, but may be changed• Timetables are given as an indication only, these may vary• Weeks shown are the maximum number expected• The formation of a class is conditional
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.