Customer Service – Certificate Level 2 at The Skills Partnership Ltd
This qualification is designed for those who have, or will have, frequent direct contact with customers as part of their job role. This course will give you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of customer service. You will have a clear understanding of what customer service means and know how to satisfy customers. This qualification underpins the full breadth of essential knowledge and understanding which would be needed by a competent employee functioning in a customer service role.
It is suitable for learners who wish to:
- Acquire knowledge and understanding relevant to a customer service role
- Progress a career, and need the knowledge and understanding to support that career
- Enter customer service roles in which they will carry out a range of tasks under supervision
- Progress towards a competence based qualification, such as the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service or an Apprenticeship
This qualification is relevant to all occupational areas in which customer service is provided, so may be suitable for learners who are working in, or interested in working in a wide range of different roles.
The Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service is a Technical Certificate for the Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Candidates must complete two mandatory units:
- Delivery of Effective Customer Service
- Supporting the Customer Service Environment
You should be aged 19 or over. You may be employed or unemployed. There are no minimum academic or vocational qualifications required but a good general standard of education is beneficial.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will plan an individual learning programme with you. This will be through
a mix of online or face to face workshops and one to one tutorial support.
Where the programme is delivered as a face to face workshop there are usually 4 sessions and an assessment session with practice project and assignment work to complete. Assessment is through a multiple choice on-line test and workbook based questions.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Skills Partnership Ltd directly.