Health and Social Care Level 3 Apprenticeship at Aurelia Training Limited
This qualification is intended for those working as a senior within the health and social care sector in roles such as Senior Care Assistants and Support Workers and is designed to reflect the working practice of healthcare professionals across a wide spectrum of organisations. It is a work based qualification which will allow learners to develop knowledge, understanding and skills essential for working in a health and social care environment.
This award is a nationally recognised qualification validated by Edexcel, and includes a wide range of study units to select from. Units are chosen to reflect the specific job role of each candidate resulting in a tailormade qualification to meet individual needs.
To achieve this qualification, candidates must achieve a total of 58 credits by completing a variety of units. 28 credits are gained through completion of the 9 mandatory units:
- Promote Communication in Health and Social Care (3 Credits)
- Engage in Personal Development in Health and Social Care (3 Credits)
- Promote Equality and Inclusion in Health and Social Care (2 Credits)
- Principles for Implementing Duty of Care in Health and Social Care (1 Credit)
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care (3 Credits)
- The Role of the Health and Social Care Worker (2 Credits)
- Promote Person-Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care (6 Credits)
- Promote and Implement Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (6 Credits)
- Promote Good Practice in Handling Information in Health and Social Care Settings (1 Credit)
Additional optional units are selected to make up the remaining 30 credits for this qualification, each of which are worth between 1 and 8 credits. There are 3 different pathways to choose from – the General pathway, the Dementia pathway and the Learning Disability pathway. Learners will attend regular workshops to complete units and monitor and discuss progress. In addition, candidates will be expected to complete tasks, source evidence and have workplace observations.
A Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (QCF)
Opportunity to do further courses
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aurelia Training Limited directly.