Physical Education A-Level at The McAuley Catholic High School
This course provides an introduction for learners wishing to either choose a career in the sporting industry which includes coaching, teaching, sports development, physiotherapy as well as sports psychology or to enhance their studies in a further education setting.
Merit or above in BTEC Sport Level 2A grade C or above in Physical Education if taken at GCSE LevelA grade C or above in Science if you have not studied either GCSE PE or BTEC Sport.The ability to demonstrate a good level of performance in at least one sport.The ability to assess the performance of themselves and others in physical situations. Commitment to studies
- PE and School Sport
- Sport Business Management
- Sports Coaching
- Sport Development
- Sports Engineering
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Sport, Culture and Society
- Sport Technology
Further Course Information:
Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Develops Individual Performance
- Develops academic knowledge of range of sports areas and related areas.
- Develops Sports Leadership and Coaching Skills
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The McAuley Catholic High School directly.