Food Process Operator (Manufacturing) - Intermedidate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Our qualifications will provide you with a good understanding of the skills, knowledge and responsibility of operatives within a production environment.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Opportunities to specialise in the manufacturing of food and drink
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
What will you do?
As you progress in your role, the complexity of your everyday activities will increase to include:
- Running complex processes and equipment
- Meeting quality specifications
- Designing new products
Who could you work for?
We have links with many employers in this sector, including Roche Designs, Focused Nutrition and Acodent Dental Lab.
Level 2 in Manufacturing Food.
GCSE grades A-D/3-9.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.