Painting and Decorating Intermediate Apprenticeship at Truro and Penwith College
This Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship will suit individuals who are starting a role as a Painter and Decorator within a construction environment, offering a practical approach and a solid platform for anyone wishing to develop in this career path.
Below is a list of units which are mandatory elements of the qualification:
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare
- Conforming to productive working practices
- Moving, handling and storing resources
- Applying paint systems by brush and roller
- Preparing surfaces for painting/decorating
- Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms
The Level 2 Apprenticeship in Decorative Finishes and Industrial Painting Operations has been designed to enable students to progress directly into employment in the construction sector as a painter and decorator or to advance onto studies at Level 3. This course will also suit existing Painters and Decorators assisting them to gain a qualification that will enhance their career prospects or progress onto further study at advanced level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Truro and Penwith College directly.