Beverage Service Apprenticeship Level 3 at Riverside Training Ltd
The emphasis at level 3 is on Professional Cookery or Supervisory Management. IN Professional Cookery, units demonstrate that you can prepare and cook a wide range of food including:
- Preparing meat for complex dishes
- Cooking and finishing complex shellfish dishes
- Preparing, finishing and presenting canapés and cocktail products
- Maintaining food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food.
- Preparing, cooking and finishing complex pastry products.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Riverside Training Ltd directly.