Barbering Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Craven College
Want to make people look and feel their best? Perfect your styling techniques and build up your own client rapport with our Barbering Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship.
As male grooming increases in popularity, so do the opportunities to work in this area. You may be working in a barber’s shop that offers male grooming or working for a top class hairdresser at the cutting edge of style. You will pay close attention to customer service with the highest degree of accuracy. If you want to get into an industry where you can gain razor-sharp skills and really express yourself, then this could be for you. Pride in personal appearance, a friendly attitude and ability to communicate effectively with customers will enhance your chances of securing the right role for you.
- Advise & Consult with Clients
- Cut Facial Hair & Shape Using Basic Techniques
- Cut Hair Using Basic Barbering Techniques
- Dry & Finish Men’s Hair, Health & Safety
- Functional Skills in Maths & English
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Employment within the industry
- 3 GCSEs 9-4 (A*-D)
College attendance will be one day per week and an assessor will visit you in your workplace once a month to assess your competence and help you build a portfolio of evidence.
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: Fees & Funding
- Level 2 to Level 3. From there you can go in to Higher Education or undertake other industry qualifications.
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course: Craven College Support
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.