Public Services Level 2 at North Notts College (NNC)
About this Course
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to gain greater understanding of the opportunities in the public services and armed forces and offers a general overview of the public services industry.
What will I study?
- Exhibition skills
- Physical preparation
- Team building and citizenship
- A qualification in English and maths (if applicable)
What are the entry requirements?
- Five GCSEs including at least three D grades which must include English and preferably maths
- Other qualifications will be considered
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- Practical tests measuring fitness
- Online paper assessments
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Depending on your circumstances you may not need to pay fees
Contact the Enquiries Team on on 01909 504500 for advice and guidance
What can I progress to?
- Level 3 Public Services
- Police Force
- Fire Service
- Armed Forces
- Non-uniformed Public Service Officer
Why study here?
- You will take part in activities and visits with public services teams such as the police and the army to help you make choices about your future career
- You will be encouraged to take part in cross college sports and competitions
- There are opportunities for volunteering with local organisations
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.