Business BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 at City of Wolverhampton College
During this course you will study the following modules:
- Exploring team development
- Understanding retailing
- Health & safety
- Project management
- Business ethics
- Starting a small business
- Business and economic environment
- Managing business information
- Supply chain
If you want to develop a solid understanding of business management to enable you to pursue a career in the profession, this course will develop your knowledge and understanding in all aspects of business.
BTEC qualifications are designed to provide practical, work-related learning and the course will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills you need to prepare for employment in a business environment and work in a variety of specialisms in the industry.
You will learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations and will develop a range of skills to prepare you for the world of work, enable you to add value to business activities in an organisation, succeed in a range of business roles or progress to a more responsible position if you already have a job.
To access this course you are required to have:
- Four or more GCSEs at Grade C or above including English or maths OR
- BTEC Level 3 – 90 credit Diploma in Business
There are no exams - this is mainly an assignment-based course with some observations carried out by your tutors. All units are graded as Pass, Merit or Distinction
Achieving this qualification will enable you to:
- Get a job in the business industry
- Progress to a higher education foundation degree, HND, degree or other professional development programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Wolverhampton College directly.