BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business at Christ the King Sixth Form College - St Mary's
This BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business is a practical, work related course. Students learn by completing assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands. Students focus on a particular subject area and develop a range of specialist skills and knowledge.
You should enjoy completing coursework and undertaking research if you choose to study a BTEC Level 2 Diploma. This one-year course is equivalent to four GCSE grades A*–C and helps students to enter employment or progress on to A Level 3 course.
The course is made up of nine units: four mandatory units and five specialist optional units. The specialist units explore particular topics in depth.
- Business Purposes
- Business Organisation
- Financial Forecasting for Business (externally tested)
- People in Organisations
- Principles of Marketing (externally tested)
- Training and Employment in Business
- Customer Relations in Business
- Starting a Small Business
- Managing Personal Finances
- Visual Merchandising and Display Techniques for Retail Business
4 GCSEs (D–E), including English, and a commitment to this area of study.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Christ the King Sixth Form College - St Mary's directly.