Biology at Prospect School
Biology is a science which is very important to our future lives. It is at the forefront of scientific research and will have a major impact on health and medicine.
- Biological molecules
- Exchange of substances with the environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisims
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Responses to change in internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- the control of gene expression
- GCSE Science at grade BB or above
- GCSE Maths at grade 6 or above
- B grade or higher in modules B1 and B2
100% Written Examination
Biology is the science of life. Studying this fascinating subject will give students a unique insight into the world around them and will provide a passport to a range of careers and opportunities for further study at University or College.
The study of any science at A-Level will provide grounding in Scientific method, logical thinking and problem solving – essential tools in the workplace. A-Level Biology is important for a whole range of careers in medicine, food service, biotechnology and health.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.